~Music is well said to be the speech of angels. ~Thomas Carlyle, Essays, "The Opera"
As I previously stated in my "Welcome" post, one of my endeavors with creating this blog was to not only self-promote Care More Creations and my wire wrapped gemstone pendants, but also to promote some of my fellow Etsy and Artfire friends. On a regular basis, I plan to feature an Etsy or Artfire Shop owner with video put to music, especially those shops that provide all-natural eco-friendly products. Then, of course, this video can be linked to Twitter, Facebook, other blogs, etc. To get this started, today I am featuring myself and my shops on Artfire and Etsy. To see what I have to offer for sale, please enter my shops that are displayed to the right of this post. I would love to know what you think of my video....all comments are welcome. If you are interested in a video created special for you, please let me know.
Also, please click my video on YouTube and leave any comments there as well.
http://www.youtube.com/caremorefor
I look forward to this adventure in search for great shops to feature on my blog...I think this will be a fun project, not only for the creative aspect of it, but also to get to meet new friends along the way!
I can see I am going to have to LEARN how to make one of these videos! Nice.
ReplyDeleteHope you will stop by to follow and comment on the HIDE A HEART blog too HERE
Hi there! I am stopping by from #linklove! I am now your newest follower! I hope that you will follow us back at www.justmarriedwithcoupons.com
ReplyDelete=)
Hi, I am also stopping by from Link Love and also following you on FB, Twitter, and now here. I absolutely love your jewelry - what a talent you have. I am still learning and growing and find your work truly inspiring. There is nothing like the natural beauty of world...and your jewelry says that! Anita
ReplyDeleteI love your work! Took a peek at your Etsy shop...lovely items. Cheers!
ReplyDelete