Thursday, July 15, 2010

A Mystical Voyage Through Care More Creations

~Music is well said to be the speech of angels. ~Thomas Carlyle, Essays, "The Opera"

As I previously stated in my "Welcome" post, one of my endeavors with creating this blog was to not only self-promote Care More Creations and my wire wrapped gemstone pendants, but also to promote some of my fellow Etsy and Artfire friends. On a regular basis, I plan to feature an Etsy or Artfire Shop owner with video put to music, especially those shops that provide all-natural eco-friendly products. Then, of course, this video can be linked to Twitter, Facebook, other blogs, etc. To get this started, today I am featuring myself and my shops on Artfire and Etsy. To see what I have to offer for sale, please enter my shops that are displayed to the right of this post. I would love to know what you think of my video....all comments are welcome. If you are interested in a video created special for you, please let me know.



Also, please click my video on YouTube and leave any comments there as well.
http://www.youtube.com/caremorefor

I look forward to this adventure in search for great shops to feature on my blog...I think this will be a fun project, not only for the creative aspect of it, but also to get to meet new friends along the way!

5 comments:

  1. I can see I am going to have to LEARN how to make one of these videos! Nice.
    Hope you will stop by to follow and comment on the HIDE A HEART blog too HERE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I am stopping by from #linklove! I am now your newest follower! I hope that you will follow us back at www.justmarriedwithcoupons.com

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I am also stopping by from Link Love and also following you on FB, Twitter, and now here. I absolutely love your jewelry - what a talent you have. I am still learning and growing and find your work truly inspiring. There is nothing like the natural beauty of world...and your jewelry says that! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your work! Took a peek at your Etsy shop...lovely items. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soon after look at a couple of of the weblog posts on your web website now, and I actually like your indicates of running a blog. I bookmarked it to my bookmark world wide web site document and will most likely be examining once again soon. Make sure you check out my web web site as effectively and allow me know what you think.
    diamond rings Mo
    wedding bands MO

    ReplyDelete